- A pair of closely spaced bar lines marking the end of a piece or section of music.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The music comes to an end, but one senses that something of the composer and his work is extending beyond the double bars.
- Can the listener identify exactly where the ‘double bars’ are - as one variation ends and a new one begins, and does the listener find that the first four bars of a variation all but pre-figure the rest of that section?
- A double bar, usually with repeat marks, signifies the close of the first main section.
Más definiciones de double barDefinición de double bar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.