- The largest and lowest-pitched instrument of the violin family, providing the bass line of the orchestral string section and also used in jazz and some country music.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Among the strings, there are twelve violins, two violas, four cellos, and two double basses.
- The tutti strangeness is that of an orchestra without violas and cellos, but in which double basses, contrabassoon and piccolos are prominent.
- The Octet is scored for flute, clarinet, French horn, violin, viola, cello, double bass, and piano.
Más definiciones de double bassDefinición de double bass en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.