- A programme of entertainment with two main items: a double bill of horror moviesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Geoffrey Whitworth Theatre continues to deliver high standards of challenging drama with a one-act double bill featuring Stoppard's A Separate Peace and Vaclav Havel's Audience.
- Last night I happened to watch two excellent TV programmes, a double bill of Middleton's excellent Surviving Extremes series, which pit the Oxbridge don and travel writer against the world's most inhospitable climates.
- A double bill of theatrical productions from two much-loved stories of Oscar Wilde, will be performed at the Linenhall Arts Centre on Thursday next, August 25th at 8pm.
Más definiciones de double billDefinición de double bill en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.