sustantivochiefly North American
- another term for double axe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The boss, his lieutenants, the cook, and cookees sit in front; lowly ‘swampers,’ or road builders, with their double-bitted axes, stand out-of-focus at the rear.
- Chipped double-bitted axes are common artifacts found in most sections of eastern Oklahoma.
- Double-bitted axes were a classic product of Yankee ingenuity that spread to Canada's West Coast.
Más definiciones de double-bitted axeDefinición de double-bitted axe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.