- Denoting a test or trial, especially of a drug, in which any information which may influence the behaviour of the tester or the subject is withheld until after the test: a 12-week double blind trialMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Teaching pupils the rudiments of double-blind tests, clinical trial methods and general principles of factoring studies for other influences would clear these scientific confusions.
- Both have been tested in double-blind trials and found to help relieve symptoms of frequent urination in mild prostate enlargement.
- I strongly advise you to conduct proper double-blind tests of any ability you believe you can demonstrate, before attempting to undergo a testing for this prize.
Más definiciones de double-blindDefinición de double-blind en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.