- Inadvertently reserve (something, especially a seat or a hotel room) for two different customers or parties at the same time: the hotel was double-bookedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I was informed on arrival that my host and her boyfriend in a fine bit of mutual consultation had double-booked the single bed in the spare room (which had belonged to my host as a child).
- Until, that is, someone called to say their rooms had been inadvertently double-booked.
- When the rooms were double-booked, the reps would lose theirs, and everyone ended the season completely exhausted.
Más definiciones de double-bookDefinición de double-book en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.