- Check (something) for a second time to ensure that it is accurate or safe: he double-checked our credentials [with clause]: double-check that all windows are firmly lockedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They are, in reality, the second opinion that can double-check the records of those most at risk, to ensure their safety.
- Everyone has checked and double-checked their tickets, but the grapevine is eerily quiet.
- Lotto operator Camelot is now urging all National Lottery players in the Doncaster area to check and double-check their old tickets very carefully.
Más definiciones de double-checkDefinición de double-check en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.