Definición de double chin en inglés:
A roll of fatty flesh below a person’s chin.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Clinics report a doubling in the number of image-conscious men who have gone under the surgeon's scalpel over the past two years, to rid themselves of flabby buttocks or double chins.
- The correct use of muscles can reshape the body, lift sagging cheeks, melt away double chins, middle-age spread and abdominal bulges, restore elasticity to the skin, iron out creepy necks and eliminate flabbiness.
- Over my years as a model I have been told a number of rude things about my body, like my breasts are too big, or that they are fake; that I have a double chin, a fat neck or a fold on my tummy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- An exhibition of saucy seaside postcards aims to take visitors back to an era when blondes were dumb and all mothers-in-law were double-chinned tyrants.
- There, a double-chinned commandant told us, ‘No one without a permit goes upriver.’
- The only animation in the marquise's rotund and double-chinned face, as she loosens her lips into a perfunctory smile, is to be found in her alert eyes as she looks up from her embroidery.
Definición de double chin en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda