sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- A style of dress in which a denim jacket or shirt is worn with a pair of jeans or a denim skirt, often regarded as a breach of fashion etiquette: wearing a suit and no socks is a cardinal sin—it’s even worse than double denimMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Miranda proved you can wear double denim and look good at the same time, judging by her outfit choice yesterday.
- Many men can't pull off denim jeans but Tom can go double denim and look hot!
- While Cory did double denim in jeans and a shirt, Lea dressed down in a baseball jacket and suede high tops.
Más definiciones de double denimDefinición de double denim en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.