- A fugue with two subjects, each similarly treated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fugues and double fugues, chorales and double-choruses swirl around, as Taneyev takes stock of both Bach and his historical significance.
- Never has the concluding double fugue been played with such clarity and musical sensitivity.
- Diamond gives us, in fact, two fugues, one as the peroration of the first movement and the second (a double fugue) a summing up of the entire sonata.
Más definiciones de double fugueDefinición de double fugue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.