Definición de double glazing en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly British
Windows which have two layers of glass with a space between them, designed to reduce loss of heat and exclude noise: we have been able to put in double glazing and central heating
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Argon is a poorer conductor of heat than air, and so using it to maintain the pressure between the panes results in less heat loss than air-filled double glazing.
- In warm climates, where summertime heat gain is the main concern, look for windows with double glazing and spectrally selective coatings that reduce heat gain.
- The kitchens are all fully fitted, there are also; luxurious sofas, telephone, central heating, double glazing, French windows, large screen TV and video.
- the company would be asked to double-glaze the windows of some of the village housesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For maximum energy efficiency, windows are double-glazed and argon gas-filled.
- Most of the windows were double-glazed; the patio doors, however, were not.
- Or you could all turn down your air conditioning and double-glaze your windows at home to saw the winter heating bills.
Definición de double glazing en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán