Definición de double glazing en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly British
Windows which have two layers of glass with a space between them, designed to reduce loss of heat and exclude noise: we have been able to put in double glazing and central heating
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Argon is a poorer conductor of heat than air, and so using it to maintain the pressure between the panes results in less heat loss than air-filled double glazing.
- In warm climates, where summertime heat gain is the main concern, look for windows with double glazing and spectrally selective coatings that reduce heat gain.
- The kitchens are all fully fitted, there are also; luxurious sofas, telephone, central heating, double glazing, French windows, large screen TV and video.
- the company would be asked to double-glaze the windows of some of the village housesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For maximum energy efficiency, windows are double-glazed and argon gas-filled.
- Most of the windows were double-glazed; the patio doors, however, were not.
- Or you could all turn down your air conditioning and double-glaze your windows at home to saw the winter heating bills.
Definición de double glazing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan