sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly North American
- Provision for payment of double the face amount of an insurance policy under certain conditions, e.g. when death occurs as a result of an accident.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She had also tricked Albert into signing a double indemnity insurance policy on his own life shortly before the murder.
- The instrument regulates the issues of double indemnity and the conditions for allowing and denying extradition.
- Or: ‘If I persuade my lover to kill my husband, but make it look like an accident, I can claim double indemnity.’
Más definiciones de double indemnityDefinición de double indemnity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.