Definición de double-jointed en inglés:
(Of a person) having unusually flexible joints, typically those of the fingers, arms, or legs.
- I am double-jointed so I am pretty darn flexible.
- I have a double-jointed little finger that she thought was weird.
- And essentially these people are often what's called double-jointed; in other words, their limbs can move into abnormal positions.
- Example sentences
- And it's also the connective tissue is in your ligaments, and that's why these people have double-jointedness.
- Repairs done inside the machinery are like those done behind the U-bend of a sink: they demand a contortionist's double-jointedness as well as a plumber's strong wrist.
Definición de double-jointed en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia