(Of a person) having unusually flexible joints, typically those of the fingers, arms, or legs.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am double-jointed so I am pretty darn flexible.
- I have a double-jointed little finger that she thought was weird.
- And essentially these people are often what's called double-jointed; in other words, their limbs can move into abnormal positions.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And it's also the connective tissue is in your ligaments, and that's why these people have double-jointedness.
- Repairs done inside the machinery are like those done behind the U-bend of a sink: they demand a contortionist's double-jointedness as well as a plumber's strong wrist.
Definición de double-jointed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.