adjetivo & adverbioBritish • informal
- Very quick or quickly: [as adjective]: I got changed in double quick time [as adverb]: you get upstairs double quick!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We finished our drinks quickly and left double quick before the face eaters got any closer and just as one denizen of the night started to give Chaz the evil eye: Cyclops style.
- Then pain will be finished double quick, no problem.
- It was a long row to the start line - the course was about 3500 metres and our opponents seemed to get there in double quick time.
Más definiciones de double quickDefinición de double quick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.