- A rule or principle which is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups: the double standards employed to deal with ordinary people and those in the CityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Externally, we are being pushed by those who believe in hegemony, bias, and double standards.
- One such feature is of course the presence of double standards.
- With such double standards how can we expect our children to stop taking ‘street’ drugs?
Más definiciones de double standardDefinición de double standard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.