- Two stars actually or apparently very close together.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this programme he tells the story of the bear, and its smaller companion, Ursa Minor, and shows that even in these simple constellations there are interesting objects such as double stars, nebulae and galaxies to be seen.
- For instance, you can activate constellation lines, labels, define the types of objects you would like to see (galaxies, open clusters, double stars, etc.) or the minimum display brightness for these objects.
- Throughout the 1800s, Newton's law of gravitation was applied with increasing precision to the observed orbits of planets and double stars.
Más definiciones de double starDefinición de double star en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.