- A play in which two base runners each steal or attempt to steal a base.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They're seldom tempted with runners on first and third to attempt a double steal, which once accounted for many thefts of home by even less gifted runners.
- The past four seasons, Piniella's Mariners teams led the American League in stolen bases, attempted steals, steals of third and double steals.
- None of the times I stole home was on the back end of a double steal.
Más definiciones de double stealDefinición de double steal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.