- The acceptance of contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The latest amazing example of Left-leaning doublethink by a political psychologist is here.
- This political doublethink seems to have struck down all sorts of people in high places.
- The Party intellectual knows in which direction his memories must be altered; he therefore knows that he is playing tricks with reality; but by the exercise of doublethink he also satisfies himself that reality is not violated.
1949: coined by George Orwell in his novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.
Más definiciones de doublethinkDefinición de doublethink en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.