(US also donut)
Definición de doughnut en inglés:
1A small fried cake of sweetened dough, typically in the shape of a ball or ring.
- The menu mentioned toasted teacakes, scones, doughnuts, Danish pastries and flapjack.
- For simple fare, try sugar cookies, doughnuts, muffins or coffee cake with coffee and cocoa or hot spiced cider.
- There's a place called the Donut Pub on West 23rd that makes confection and cake donuts.
1.1A ring-shaped object, in particular a vacuum chamber in some types of particle accelerator.
- Joining the remaining pair of sides turns the cylinder into a doughnut, or torus (right).
- It is endlessly turning upon itself, a torus, a doughnut, spinning on the axis of the circular cylinder that is the doughnut.
- One unusual machine shoots a donut of compressed air.
Definición de doughnut en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan