- A small ball-shaped doughnut: it’s 9.30 on a wintry Saturday morning, and we’re sipping coffee and eating doughnut holesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally they were able to coax him out of bed with the promise of a never-ending pot of coffee and donut holes.
- She wasn't off-base; the small balls resembled donut holes and tasted like a bland combination of flour, butter and sugar.
- The dessert menu announced donut holes, and we had ordered them before I could even consider how full I was.
Más definiciones de doughnut holeDefinición de doughnut hole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.