- Forward curvature of the spine resulting in a stoop, typically in women with osteoporosis, caused by collapse of the front edges of the thoracic vertebrae.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The presence of a dowager's hump (spinal curvature) in elderly patients indicates multiple vertebral fractures and decreased bone volume.
- She was petite and had a dowager's hump or minor hunchback.
- Unchecked, it leads to changes in posture, particularly in the form of a hunched back known colloquially as dowager's hump, and decreased mobility.
Más definiciones de dowager's humpDefinición de dowager's hump en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.