Definición de downswing en inglés:
1 another term for downturn.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Workers who depend on the good graces of their employers (regardless of their claims to be well intentioned) are ultimately vulnerable to economic downswings and outright exploitation.
- The causes of economic upswings and downswings in capitalism are more centred on its unplanned and unregulated nature.
- But why is it that the downswings are so much more believable than the upswings?
2 Golf The downward movement of a club when the player is about to hit the ball: your body must not sway to the left during the downswing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The right shoulder moves out and over on the downswing, causing the club to come into the ball on an outside-in swing path.
- With a more upright back-swing, all Shane has to do on the downswing is let the club and his body swing to a full finish.
- If your grips get damp over the course of a round, you could lose control of the club on the downswing, even if you're wearing a fresh glove.
Palabras que riman con downswingbeeswing • forewing
Definición de downswing en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda