Definición de downswing en inglés:
1 another term for downturn.
- Workers who depend on the good graces of their employers (regardless of their claims to be well intentioned) are ultimately vulnerable to economic downswings and outright exploitation.
- The causes of economic upswings and downswings in capitalism are more centred on its unplanned and unregulated nature.
- But why is it that the downswings are so much more believable than the upswings?
2 Golf The downward movement of a club when the player is about to hit the ball: your body must not sway to the left during the downswing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The right shoulder moves out and over on the downswing, causing the club to come into the ball on an outside-in swing path.
- With a more upright back-swing, all Shane has to do on the downswing is let the club and his body swing to a full finish.
- If your grips get damp over the course of a round, you could lose control of the club on the downswing, even if you're wearing a fresh glove.
Definición de downswing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan