- A technique for searching for underground water, minerals, ley lines, or anything invisible, by observing the motion of a pointer (traditionally a forked stick, now often paired bent wires) or the changes in direction of a pendulum, supposedly in response to unseen influences: [as modifier]: a dowsing rodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Peter demonstrated his dowsing technique for us at the site.
- It took very little coaxing to get Clyde to bring his dowsing rods to the next class.
- The alleged psychic ability of dowsing is said to enable dowsers to locate underground substances or objects.
Más definiciones de dowsingDefinición de dowsing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.