- The penalty imposed by law is not draconian, and serves more as a reminder to perform a common sense action.
- These hard facts indicate real motives behind enactment of this draconian law.
- There was a time when I would have argued that our libel laws were draconian and should be amended.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They hate having to serve years in draconic conditions with little or no pay.
- The draconic appearance of globalisation has seized everything from them.
- We must fight for our right to earn a living and stop this draconic law.
Draco was a Greek lawmaker of the 7th century bc. His drafting of Athenian law was notorious for its severity. Since the late 19th century draconian has described excessively severe laws and punishments, although draconic was used in the same way from the early 18th century.
Palabras que riman con draconianAberdonian, Amazonian, Apollonian, Babylonian, Baconian, Bostonian, Caledonian, Catalonian, Chalcedonian, Ciceronian, Devonian, Estonian, Etonian, gorgonian, Ionian, Johnsonian, Laconian, Macedonian, Miltonian, Newtonian, Oregonian, Oxonian, Patagonian, Plutonian, Tennysonian, Tobagonian, Washingtonian
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dra¦co|nian
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.