- 1A pipe for carrying off rainwater or liquid refuse from a building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the drainpipe terminates outside the building it can be installed in a fully visible location, such as at the front porch or along a common walkway.
- In a recent column, you stated that the drainpipe for a water heater must terminate at the exterior of a building, even when the water heater is installed in a garage.
- Kim carried on down the drainpipe and when she reached the end of the guttering, she glanced around to see if there was anyone in the surrounding streets.
- 1.1 (drainpipes or drainpipe trousers) Trousers with very narrow legs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It could be that your drainpipe trousers weren't quite narrow enough, you didn't have the current cool brand of shoes or you hadn't bought the last big thing pop record.
- I have on a pair of very tight drainpipe trousers, shirt and skinny tie, and a jacket whose thin lapels are partly hidden by a row of tiny badges featuring the names of punk bands.
- I was still in grey flannel shorts, and I'd see all these wonderful-looking women and all these guys with sunglasses and drainpipe trousers.
Más definiciones de drainpipeDefinición de drainpipe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.