Likely to have a strong or far-reaching effect; radical and extreme: a drastic reduction of staffing levels
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is likely to mean a drastic reduction of overheads and also of headcount.
- It has had a drastic effect on membership and many clubs are finding it increasingly difficult to make ends meet.
- In addition the work tends to have a less drastic effect upon the landscape in winter.
late 17th century (originally applied to the effect of medicine): from Greek drastikos, from dran 'do'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His revenue projections have been drastically wrong on every budget that he has delivered.
- After Vietnam, it just changed so drastically and it was just a different world.
- It does not drastically alter the way the European Union works already.