- A bridge, especially one over a castle’s moat, which is hinged at one end so that it may be raised to prevent people crossing or to allow vessels to pass under it: there was a rattle of chains as the drawbridge was loweredMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Their models are forts and castles, moats and drawbridges.
- The sandbags have been filled, the drawbridge raised and the moat replenished with hungry crocodiles.
- This will create a moat around City Hall's castle with maybe a drawbridge to keep electors out.
Más definiciones de drawbridgeDefinición de drawbridge en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.