- 1A reduction in the size or presence of a military force: the unit is the first to leave Germany as part of the drawdownMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The upcoming September security assessment may be the first sign of whether a drawdown is feasible.
- Before any significant drawdown or transfer of responsibility, the medical community must work diligently with the units and soldiers to complete required physicals, immunizations, and dental work for all remaining soldiers.
- The military drawdown of the early 1990s found her leaving active duty and the job she loved.
- 1.1An act of drawing on available funds or loan facilities: a drawdown on investment capitalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Drawdowns would be activated to cover expenses as work is completed.
- There will always be a need for draw-downs on short notice which will call for a reasonable degree of liquidity.
- This year it is expected that a further drawdown from reserves exceeding £5m will be needed.
- 1.2A withdrawal of water, oil, or gas from a reservoir or repository: drastic drawdowns can render shorelines unusable for other economic activities and largely uninhabitable for wildlifeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As a consequence of an unrelenting drawdown of fossil fuels, our species faces the daunting prospect of a transition from the overshoot phase toward collapse.
- And it means ensuring that we keep our environment healthy—setting limits on emissions of carbon and other pollutants and on the drawdown of water and soil resources.
- Combined with the new water drawdowns, the engineering measures slowed erosion.
- 2A decline in an investment or fund: the drawdown seemed to be concentrated in the smaller hedge fundsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If I had $25000 to start, and took a drawdown of around $15000, could I still continue to trade with just 10k in my account?
- The managed futures industry was indeed hit by a drawdown over the second quarter.
- Suppose instead of making 1000 pips in this month, you suffered a drawdown of 500 pips.
Más definiciones de drawdownDefinición de drawdown en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.