- A large, powerful horse used to pull heavy loads.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hopkins, choosing the straitened life of a Jesuit, thought he must - and could - turn the thoroughbred that he was into a dray horse.
- Yet despite all this there was an air of conservation, the odd glimpse of the Old World in a narrow dingy lane where a dray horse shifted his weight from one hock to the other, blinking lazy lashes above the nosebag containing his lunch.
- She soon realised the truth in Guiseppe's words about the dray horse's plodding strength.
Más definiciones de dray horseDefinición de dray horse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.