A Rastafarian hairstyle in which the hair is washed but not combed and twisted while wet into tight braids or ringlets hanging down on all sides: a stately Rastafarian in dreadlocks nursed a dark ale
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those Rastafarians with dreadlocks who never wash their hair may be on to something.
- His hair was twisted in short dreadlocks that hung down past his chin.
- It kind of looks a little like dreadlocks but I have braided it so that it doesn't get too tangled in the hands of a two year old.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A tightly backcombed style can border on the tangles of a dreadlocked do.
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- Fortunately this doesn't happen and much to my relief, Sky decides to leave the dreadlocked wig and opts for the blonde one.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dread|locks
Definición de dreadlocks en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda