Definición de dreadlocks en inglés:
A Rastafarian hairstyle in which the hair is washed but not combed and twisted while wet into tight braids or ringlets hanging down on all sides: a stately Rastafarian in dreadlocks nursed a dark ale
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those Rastafarians with dreadlocks who never wash their hair may be on to something.
- His hair was twisted in short dreadlocks that hung down past his chin.
- It kind of looks a little like dreadlocks but I have braided it so that it doesn't get too tangled in the hands of a two year old.
- Example sentences
- A tightly backcombed style can border on the tangles of a dreadlocked do.
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- Fortunately this doesn't happen and much to my relief, Sky decides to leave the dreadlocked wig and opts for the blonde one.
Definición de dreadlocks en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan