- A coat with long tails at the back, worn by men on very formal occasions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I stood and smiled to the group and then accepted the black dress coat that Derek draped over my shoulders.
- If I'm in the studio or having a creative meeting, I'm less inclined to wear a dress coat.
- He asked if everyone could hear him, and took a second to check the small microphone in his lapel; a thin black wire trailed down the back of his dress coat and off to the side of the platform.
Más definiciones de dress coatDefinición de dress coat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.