Definición de dressmaker en inglés:
A person whose job is making women’s clothes.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the same time there were harness makers, tailors, dressmakers, builders, blacksmiths, wheelwrights, watchmakers, saddlers, masons and carpenters.
- More often than not, I must hire a dressmaker to alter my clothes.
- At the time of the 1851 census in Britain, there were 268,000 milliners and dressmakers, as against 502,000 people working in cotton textile manufacture (including printing and dyeing).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I do not want to go to Bradford to look at books about dressmaking and as a dressmaking tutor I do not want to have to order a book simply by its title alone.
- Paddy was also responsible for dispatching many sewing machines, which formed the basis of a thriving school for tailoring and dressmaking.
- Please rest assured that the dressmaking (ironing, hemming) is continuing, although there have been some problems with getting support in certain problem areas.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia