- Detached pieces of ice drifting with the wind or ocean currents: the blue ocean was dotted with pans of drift iceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This choice allowed us to travel comfortably with the wind at our backs while viewing the constant vista of mountains and valleys, the ice-speckled Atlantic Ocean in the distance dotted with floes of drift ice from Quebec and Labrador.
- Belhadan's location as the northernmost ice-free port of the Empire helped explain its importance, but it wasn't so far south that drift ice or icebergs were unheard of.
- The boat transport of supplies back to the station rarely lacked dangerous moments from encounters with fast-moving drift ice and walruses.
Más definiciones de drift iceDefinición de drift ice en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.