- A hearty song, typically concerning drink and having bawdy lyrics, which is sung while drinking alcohol.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At one point the actors begin to sing together, somewhat disjointedly in both a drinking song and a folk song.
- Men and thieves alike were singing drinking songs.
- Curiously, she peered into it and saw a hearth and half-clad men swinging their mugs of beer and singing drinking songs loudly.
Más definiciones de drinking songDefinición de drinking song en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.