- North American term for driving licence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I keep my money, driver's license, credit card, ATM card and subway pass in the two front pockets of my pants.
- All that's required of me is filling out a one-page form and providing a photocopy of my passport and driver's license.
- Since he didn't look like he was going to take off, I started back to my car to get my insurance card and driver's license.
Más definiciones de driver's licenseDefinición de driver's license en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.