sustantivo (plural dromedaries)
- An Arabian camel, especially one of a light and swift breed trained for riding or racing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The finds suggest that the massive dromedary - or single-humped camel - was hunted by prehistoric people, the researchers add.
- They are thought to share a common ancestor with the camels and dromedaries of Africa and Asia.
- One, found in northern Africa and central Asia, consists of the dromedary (one-humped camel) and bactrian camels (two-humped camel).
Middle English: from Old French dromedaire or late Latin dromedarius (camelus) 'swift camel', based on Greek dromas, dromad- 'runner'.
Más definiciones de dromedaryDefinición de dromedary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.