Definición de drop-forged en inglés:
(Of a metal object) made by forcing hot metal into or through a die with a drop hammer: a precision drop-forged wrench
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This hammer was 24 ounces and sold for $13.80 in April 1937 (compared to $1.20 for the top of the line drop-forged steel No.312 ball peen hammer).
- A 1/2-inch, drop-forged eyebolt from the hardware store screwed through the limb and secured with a round washer and nut should prove strong enough to hold the tire and its cargo.
- Example sentences
- It is also used for hot-work tools working at moderate temperatures, e.g. drop-forging dies.
- A study was made of the basic factors affecting the efficiency of lubricants for drop forging.
Definición de drop-forged en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan