- A large, heavy weight raised mechanically and allowed to drop, as used in drop-forging and piledriving.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are with young engineer Philip, from Cleveland, who has designed a trailer with a hydraulically-operated drop hammer that allows one person to fence off a field.
- Trimming should be carried out hot; furnace, drop hammer and trimming press should be as close together as possible to minimize preheating and avoid wasting time and heat.
- Because triphammers are relatively puny compared to drop hammers, they have to work with the materials they are forging.
Más definiciones de drop hammerDefinición de drop hammer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.