verbo (drop-ships, drop-shipping, drop-shipped)[with object]
Provide (goods) by direct delivery from the manufacturer to the retailer or customer: we drop-ship 2,955 bestselling speciality products [no object]: I drop-ship to your customers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You can save your customer extra shipping charges by drop-shipping the ammo from the factory to the training facility.
- At lunch in Chicago with an executive of one of the industry's megadistributors, however, he gets nowhere with his bid for a major drop-ship deal.
- He describes his company's market space precisely: ‘We target companies that need strong project accounting, as well as the ability to do distribution of products - specifically, nonstock, drop-shipped, serial-numbered items.’
drop shipment sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Via drop shipment, you can sell first-rate merchandise on your site and make a healthy profit, but without actually having to stock and ship product.
- According to Turner, the trend in fluid milk is moving away from DSD towards palletized delivery and drop shipment delivery.
Definición de drop-ship en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.