Definición de dropout en inglés:
1A person who has abandoned a course of study or who has rejected conventional society to pursue an alternative lifestyle: a college dropout
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A major limitation of this study is the high dropout rate; 74% of subjects dropped out before completing the entire period of maximum medication dose.
- Another potential limitation of this study was the dropout rate, with 30% of subjects failing to complete all three treatment arms.
- The major limitations of this study include the high dropout rate and the short treatment period.
3A momentary loss of recorded audio signal or an error in reading data on a magnetic tape or disk, usually due to a flaw in the coating.
- The red line in the graphs represents the amount of latency beyond which audio dropouts are perceptible to humans.
- Filled with scratches, dirt, splicing errors, and dropouts, this DVD presentation is a near-VHS version of mixed media malfunctions.
- I must note, however, the presence of a few very brief (less than one second) dropouts in the audio during both the Beethoven Violin Concerto and the Mozart.
4 (usually dropouts) A U-shaped slot at the end of a fork or stay on a bicycle, made to receive the axle and enabling the wheel to be changed rapidly.
- Now the Nader hooks (wheel retention devices) built into suspension fork dropouts are designed to stop the head of the skewer from coming out without being unscrewed a number of turns.
- I find this quite annoying as tightening the wheel in the track dropouts puts addition pressure on the bearings making it difficult to adjust.
- Vibration transferred from car to bike via contact points i.e. fork dropouts.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan