Definición de drug-driving en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] British
The action or offence of driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs, typically ones that are illegal: police are about to crack down on drug-driving 34,500 people were prosecuted for drug-driving
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Government will then decide how to proceed with new laws to curb the growing problem of drug-driving.
- Current research suggests drug-driving may now be a worse problem than drink-driving.
- The campaign was launched as new statistics showed fatalities caused by drug-driving rose from 18 per cent to 25 per cent in the last three years.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The RAC said: "The camera can't catch the drink-driver, drug-driver, tail-gater or dangerous driver."
- The proposed drugs tests called FIT (Field Impairment Tests) were first introduced in the US in the 1970s to catch drug-drivers.
- The discovery was made when all eight Scottish police forces recently targeted drug-drivers over a 48-hour period as part of the nationwide Know the Score campaign.
Definición de drug-driving en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda