Definición de drug-driving en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] British
The action or offence of driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs, typically ones that are illegal: police are about to crack down on drug-driving 34,500 people were prosecuted for drug-driving
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the figures for drug-driving are lower than drunk-driving, they show that almost a quarter (22%) of the drug-users surveyed did drive within a few hours of taking drugs.
- The increasing focus on speed cameras and decline in traffic police means that offences such as drug-driving and careless driving could be going unchecked.
- Relatives of the victims called for more traffic police on patrol and strong sentences to deter people from drink- and drug-driving.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The proposed drugs tests called FIT (Field Impairment Tests) were first introduced in the US in the 1970s to catch drug-drivers.
- The discovery was made when all eight Scottish police forces recently targeted drug-drivers over a 48-hour period as part of the nationwide Know the Score campaign.
- One of the problems facing police in the battle against drug-drivers is the lack of a simple test to show whether people are driving while under the influence of drugs.
Definición de drug-driving en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán