- 1A stick, typically with a shaped or padded head, used for beating a drum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Michael started to drum his drumsticks against the table, bored.
- Oskar, disgusted that the singing children are so undisciplined, pulls out his drumsticks and begins to drum.
- His fingers are swollen; he cannot hold his drumsticks to drum, or his fountain pen to write.
- 2The lower joint of the leg of a cooked chicken, turkey, or other fowl: a chicken drumstickMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Meat and fish stock soups, grilled jumbo prawns, barbecued chicken, lamb drumsticks and pork spare-ribs are winter specials served on rooftops.
- There were chicken drumsticks, prawns, spare ribs and even lobster!
- Lunch doesn't always have to be about sandwiches - soup with crackers, a chicken drumstick with a small baguette or a pancake rolled around a piece of farmer sausage are great alternatives.
Más definiciones de drumstickDefinición de drumstick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.