Definición de dry point en inglés:
1.1An engraving or print produced with a dry point needle.
- She has toiled assiduously to establish her reputation as Australia's preeminent printmaker, working as she has with large dry-points, embossings, etchings, and monoprints.
- Picasso gave Apollinaire a copy of the dry point, The Bath, which the poet evokes in one of his first two articles on the artist's work.
1.2 [mass noun] Engraving by means of a dry point needle.
- In dry-point the etcher commences at once upon the bare copper plate without any ground.
- This is my first attempt with dry point, a craft that has been around for centuries.
- This process involves etching, engraving, dry point, aquatint, mezzotint, linocut and wood block.
Definición de dry point en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia