Definición de duathlon en inglés:
An athletic contest consisting of running and cycling events: Alex came first in the duathlon and second in the triathlon in the age group 16 to 19 years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Remarkably, the World Championships represented only the fourth duathlon Benton had competed in - his first was earlier this year in Derbyshire.
- This duathlon was the World Championship Short Course, six mile run, twenty five mile bike, three mile run.
- The repellent will be tested at the First Monster 75 mile cycling and running duathlon around Loch Ness in September.
- duathlete sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Fellow Christchurch duathlete Brenda Fortune won an age group bronze medal.
- He has since become quite an accomplished duathlete (fourth earlier this year at a World Cup duathlon in Switzerland) and is trying to improve his swimming to become a proficient triathlete.
- He finished second in that competition behind Great Britain's top elite duathlete and, in the process, booked his place for Belgium.
Definición de duathlon en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda