Definición de duckling en inglés:
1A young duck.
- How wonderful it is to see the mother duck struggling to bring up her young brood of ducklings on Clifton Backies.
- He sings the praises of George, an elderly goose which has apparently taken a family of young ducklings under his wing and regularly helps shepherd them across the road.
- The final highlight was a mother American Black Duck and her brood of ducklings.
1.1 [mass noun] The flesh of a young duck as food.
- Dishes included Cajun chicken, beef steak and mushroom pot, roast duckling and Cumberland sausage as well as a number of Indian balti offerings and blackboard specials.
- Mr Maclaine ordered the honey and pepper crusted duckling with a thyme polenta cake and a caramelised pear and vanilla bean béarnaise.
- In England the most familiar and excellent combination is roast duckling with apple sauce and peas, a dish of the late spring.
Definición de duckling en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan