Definición de due diligence en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Law
1Reasonable steps taken by a person to avoid committing a tort or offence.
- If trading is carried on, however, there is a duty to manage with due diligence in doing so.
- He is required to perform due diligence; that is, to make inquiry and thereafter decide the outcome.
- The question, therefore, is not one of seller liability but of due diligence on the part of the buyer.
1.1A comprehensive appraisal of a business undertaken by a prospective buyer, especially to establish its assets and liabilities and evaluate its commercial potential.
- Sources anticipate a very competitive bidding war with no surprises understood to have emerged in the due diligence procedure or site visits.
- They would have been aware of further misconduct had they exercised due diligence in their supervision.
- The research analyst could be performing internal due diligence.
Definición de due diligence en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan