(also due process of law)
- Fair treatment through the normal judicial system, especially a citizen’s entitlement to notice of a charge and a hearing before an impartial judge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Explicit or implicit promises about future rulings are out of bounds - such promises if sought and given would indeed compromise judicial independence and due process of law.
- We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law.
- The government is not permitting due process of law.
Más definiciones de due processDefinición de due process en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.