- 1A coarse woollen cloth with a thick nap: [as modifier]: a duffel hatMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The hangings are made of Scotland duffel wool, a thick, blanket-like material used to make Inuit parkas.
- The driver was white, 22 to 23 years old, with a goatee beard, wearing glasses, a black hat and duffel jacket.
- 2North American Sporting or camping equipment: our duffel was already stacked by the cook tentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Krystal dragged her black duffle and hunter green sleeping bag up the stairs first.
- She asked, setting her duffle on the ground for a bit.
- Adam takes out from his duffle three wool blankets and raps himself in them.
mid 17th century: from Duffel, the name of a town in Belgium where the cloth was originally made.
Más definiciones de duffelDefinición de duffel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.