- 1An early type of bassoon made in one piece.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Early dulcians were often carved from a single piece of wood; the modern bassoon has four wooden joints together with a curved metal crook or ‘bocal’ and double reed.
- Developed from the dulcian, the bassoon has never acquired a fashionable status among woodwind instruments.
- Their difference is the shawm has only one bore, the dulcian has two and it is folded at the bottom.
mid 19th century: from German Dulzian, or a variant of dulciana.
Más definiciones de dulcianDefinición de dulcian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.