- Putting a halting site beside a dump was unfair in the first place.
- Most of the taxis outside the entrance doors look as if they were salvaged from a rubbish dump, and the Air-Conditioning is usually long gone.
- Some harbour board members fear that it will be in the area of the Deep Water Quay, coming through the site of the old dump.
- The sons bring in some additional income, by looking for scrap metal on rubbish tips and scrap heaps or by digging coal from waste dumps and spoil heaps.
- Is it likely that Australia's going to need a high level waste dump as well?
- Let me tell you, there's a reason that the mutant monsters in horror films generally come from one of two places, a nuclear waste dump or a sewer.
- Some MPs also support a nuclear waste dump in the State.
- Royal Marines sweeping the mountains have discovered a significant arms dump in a cave complex.
- There are no rail or road nets to attack, no ammunition dumps to bomb, no bridges to knock out.
- Military police had to stop them several times as ammunition dumps were blown to prevent capture.
- Ricky was the manager, or boss, of this dump of a convenient store.
- Someday, she'd own her own store but until then she was stuck working in this dump.
- I refrain from saying anything but I'm surprised anyone could be protective of this dump.
- Attempts to track keystrokes and transfer graphics buffer memory contents are bypassed, he said, and it will be a lot more difficult to find critical data from main memory dumps.
- Sure, they don't do physical memory dumps (and as such don't allow you do undo things that were only performed in memory in the first place), but that's what Hibernate is for.
- The idea is that eventually we'll max out the AI's storage space, forcing it to do a memory dump.
- It is worth noting that IMAP is a text-based protocol, so a simple ASCII dump of the packet contents is an appropriate way to show them.
- Trouble is, the raw dump consists entirely of memory addresses.
- Instead of file system dumps, this data set contained specific file system information such as changed files, inode information, and important log files.
- They stage stunts in which, in but one example, they take a dump in a toilet on display in a hardware store.
- I sure don't want to lug my computer into the bathroom while I take a dump and read…
- Or is that just for us regular folk who don't drink champagne for breakfast and take dumps on solid gold toilets?
- They are being used by many, but a lot more recyclable materials are being dumped or disposed of because of a lack of effort.
- It is illegal to dump any waste material at sea and all vessels will have to log and land their waste on returning from sea.
- Every time someone dumps their rubbish or unwanted furniture here, we have to sort it out.
- They made their escape before dumping the car at Claire Road industrial estate in Kirby.
- Nationally, 310,000 cars were dumped and abandoned - up 37 per cent.
- They are putting bags into the boots of cars and dumping them, under cover of darkness on the sides of roads, river banks or in derelict or unused areas.
- ‘Make yourselves comfortable,’ said Raphael as he dumped his bag carelessly on the sofa.
- She carelessly dumped her books and pens on the table and, aggravated, slumped into the expensive chair.
- She walked over in a rush to her table, and dumped her bag heavily on the floor next to her.
- When her boyfriend dumps her, you are secretly delighted.
- If my boyfriend dumps me, I'm only picking up a block of tofu if I can throw it at his head.
- He'd been really lax since his girlfriend dumped him.
- These foreign companies dump into the developing markets what actually is not doing well in their own home markets.
- Foreign firms would dump their products on the U.S. market to drive their U.S. competitors out of business.
- But Japanese and American manufacturers charge both Korean companies with dumping D-Ram chips on the world market.
- Investors dumped the shares in August after it revealed a-close-to $20m revenue miss.
- Jittery investors dumped it as a result, sending its shares down 5.6 per cent.
- They dumped those shares four years ago after what it calls a pattern of labor problems.
- After a set amount of time, if power is not yet restored, the system will dump data from the cache to the attached RAID systems.
- It will do this automatically, and its data will be dumped onto a public website where anyone can access it.
- Now's your chance to dump some of those really large cached files.
- The last parameters mean the filesystem should not be dumped and checked in the second order.
Verbos con partícula
- North American informal Criticize or abuse (someone); treat badly: you get dumped on just because of your nameMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Would you blatantly bash anyone the way you dump on yourself?
- Anyway, I apologize if I was dumping on Comic Book Resources.
- I just want to say one thing, Larry, about the stewardess who has been dumped on tonight.
Middle English: perhaps from Old Norse; related to Danish dumpe and Norwegian dumpa 'fall suddenly' (the original sense in English); in later use partly imitative; compare with thump.
Palabras que riman con dumpbump, chump, clump, crump, flump, frump, gazump, grump, jump, lump, outjump, plump, pump, rump, scrump, slump, stump, sump, thump, trump, tump, ump, whump
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: dump
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.